The Star of the Sea College Parents’ Association (PA) is a group of parent and guardian volunteers who are a critical part of the support network for parents.
The PA organises social events to give parents and guardians the opportunity to connect with one another and the wider Star community, with fundraising events, class representatives and event volunteers all part of the makeup of the association.
The College supports the PA in a variety of ways, and Deputy Principal – Staff, Ms Bernadette Turner, attends meetings and gives relevant updates.
Joining the Parents’ Association gives parents and guardians the opportunity to become involved in their child’s education, meet other parents and have a greater understanding of our College.
To find out more, email email@example.com.
The Parents’ Association Office Bearers (2022)
- President Kellie Perkins
- Vice President Maria Catalano
- Treasurer Michael Wilhelm
- Secretary Fiona Topliff
- Major Event Coordinator Jane Gale
- Communications Coordinator Jen Rowe
- Class Reps Coordinator Cath Palumbo
The Parents’ Association meets at 7.00pm in the staff dining room on the first Monday of every month (during school terms). Our meetings are short, informal and fun. See the 2022 schedule below:
Parents Association Meeting Dates (2022)*
- Monday 8 August
- Friday 19 August – MID YEAR PARENT EVENT
- Monday 29 August
- Wednesday 31 August – FATHER’S DAY PANEL EVENING
- Monday 3 October
- Friday 7 October – MUM’S LUNCH, ENCORE
- Monday 7 November – AGM
- Monday 28 November – DRINKS and THANKYOU EVENING
Annual General Meeting
7 November – AGM
* Please note: Dates are subject to change