The Star of the Sea College Past Students’ Association (PSA) was established to provide regular opportunities for social interaction for this integral group of our Star community.
The PSA is a proactive group of volunteers who are committed to welcoming and encouraging past students to connect with the College after they have completed their education. This is achieved through PSA committee meetings to manage regular communication, reunions and events. We welcome new members and you can find out more about the PSA Committee here.
How We Keep In Touch
We communicate and interact with past students in a number of different ways:
- The Star: Newsletter to the Star Community (bi-annual), mailed and emailed to past students
- Star Women Speak: Annual event with inspirational past-student speakers
- Reunions: 1, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50-year reunions each year
- Reunion Tours: College tours with reunion groups (usually on the day of the reunion)
- More than 50-year reunion: Annual onsite tour and lunch event open to all past students who left more than 50 years ago
- Mass of Remembrance: Annual Mass in the College Chapel in November each year to remember those in our community who have passed during the year. Read more on our Events page.
- Past Student Facebook: Regular College updates, past student profiles and news posted on our dedicated Facebook page
- Email: Invitations to College reunions, events and updates
How You Can Be Involved
We are grateful to our past students for their involvement in many areas. Past students are an important part of our history and continue to help us build our future. Some of the ways you can get involved include:
- PSA Committee: Join our committee of past students
- Careers nights: Past students share their career stories and experiences with Year 10 students
- Star Women Speak: If you have an inspirational story to share and are a confident speaker, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook profile: Share your story with our Facebook community
- Reunions: Get involved in organising your year-level reunion
Past Student Committee Meetings 2023
- Monday 22 May
- Monday 21 August
- Monday 23 October
- Monday 20 November
To contact the Past Students’ Association, please email email@example.com or call the College on (03) 9595 9595.