Sport uniforms can be worn on a day that a student has a PE lesson or sport training and/or a game. Students will need to wear their standard college uniform on sport trial days and change into their sport uniform at school.
When selected for a team sport, the following items are required:
- Softball: Star polo and shorts, Star cap
- Swimming/Diving: Star bathers, swim cap, goggles
- Tennis: Racquet, Star polo and shorts, Star cap
- Football: Mouthguard (all players), Star polo top, football shorts and socks (seniors only; juniors wear sport uniform)
- Netball: Star netball dress (inter/senior), skort (junior), Star polo top
- Hockey: Mouthguard, Star socks, shin guards, Star polo and shorts
- Aerobics: TRAINING – sport uniform; COMPETITION – leotard (will be organised by sport staff during the Aerobics season), plain white runners, tan shimmer tights
- Cross Country: Star singlet, Star running shorts (optional), Star long-sleeve polo (optional), Star 2XU (optional)
- Soccer: Star socks, Star polo top and shorts
- Gymnastics: TRAINING – sport uniform; COMPETITION – leotard (will be organised by sport staff during the Aerobics season)
- Athletics: Star singlet, Star running shorts (optional), Star long-sleeve polo (optional), Star 2XU (optional)
- Basketball: Star basketball shorts, Star polo top
- Cricket: Star cap, Star polo top, Star shorts
As you will be representing Star, it is essential to wear the correct uniform at all times. Failure to wear the Star uniform properly may result in a student losing their position in the team.
Sport Uniform for Training Includes: Star shorts, Star polo top, Star rugby jumper, Star track pants, Star spray jacket, Star hat and Star sport socks.
To find out more about pricing and sport uniforms, visit our uniform page.