Year 7 Enrolment Criteria
In processing all applications for entry to the College, priorities are as follows:
- Catholic daughters of past students who are currently in Catholic primary schools
- Catholic sisters of current Star of the Sea College students who are currently in Catholic primary schools
- Catholic students who are currently enrolled in priority parish Catholic primary schools
- Catholic daughters of past students who are not currently attending a Catholic primary school
- Catholic sisters of current students who are not currently attending a Catholic primary school
- Catholic students from other Catholic parishes
- Catholic students from other primary schools
- Students of other religious traditions
In each Year 7 intake cycle, the offer of a place is dependent on enrolment criteria and the number of applications received.
Applications are invited for all year levels and are taken from birth until year five.
Enrolments can be made via the online portal or by contacting Elaine Tebbutt, our College Registrar and Community Engagement Officer.
T: (03) 9595 9595
Year 7 Enrolment Overview
- Applications received via an online portal
- The application deadline is in year five
- Portal closure
- Offer acceptance
- Year 6 transition program
Years 8–12 Enrolment Overview
- Email email@example.com to apply
- Application to enrol completed
- You must contact the College Registrar to be placed on a waiting list
- Families must keep their contact details up to date
- Waiting lists are perennial, with reviews
- Should a place become available, an interview is arranged.